Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care system in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, seeks a pediatrician to join our Department of Pediatrics in Cooperstown, NY.
· Primary outpatient clinic responsibility is at the Pediatric Clinic in Cooperstown, NY
· Pediatric Inpatient Service and Birthing Center at Bassett Medical Center (BMC) are primarily staffed by in-house advanced practice clinicians, and supported by on call pediatricians 24/7/365
· Pediatrician after hours on call at BMC is 1:5, structured as contiguous weeks of on call in rotation (every fifth week of nights and weekend); weekday pediatrician coverage is shared by pediatricians working at Pediatric Clinic in Cooperstown
· Academic appointment as clinical faculty at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
· Opportunity to participate in our award-winning School-based Health Program
· Integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
· Group employed model with competitive salary and incentive program
· Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
· Opportunity to pursue research interests with support from the Bassett Research Institute
· Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, central New York provides a great place to live for both individuals and families. There is a strong feeling of community within this region, which attracts people from all over the country. The surrounding areas have an abundance of lakes, streams and mountains that form the Catskill Mountain Range and the Adirondack State Park.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Debra Ferrari, Medical Staff Recruitment
phone: 607-547-6982; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Competitive Salary and Benefits