Good Hope Road, Milwaukee, WI
Advocate Aurora Health has an exciting opportunity for an additional OBGYN to join a high volume, well established practice in an optimal Wisconsin location!
- Excellent support and mentorship within the group
- Comradery and collaboration among the group and the hospital
- Strong support team
- 1:12 call
- Primary office in North Milwaukee, featuring a large multi-specialty clinic, with 1 day of clinic in Mequon, WI
- Deliveries & surgeries at Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, WI: 20 mins from the Milwaukee clinic & 10 minutes from the Mequon clinic
- Level 2 NICU, 1,000 deliveries annually
- Strong robotics program
- Strong primary case base
- Access to all sub-specialists, including GYN/ONC, Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Urogynecology
- No teaching requirement
- Diverse patient population
- Highly engaged medical group
This role features:
- Sign-on bonus & relocation package
- CME allowance
- Malpractice & tail coverage
- Full Benefits including a 401K match
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.