At Aurora Health Care our 1,600 employed physicians strongly believe that population-based residency and fellowship programs offer the ideal setting to prepare physicians for practice in today's (and tomorrow's) complex care environments.
Our large, integrated health care system is currently looking for a physician with an interest in teaching, curriculum development, scholarly activities, participating in the interviews and recruitment of residents as well as seeing patients. This NEW position as Rural Family Medicine Faculty member will be part of a healthy and viable system with a supportive medical community.
- Hold a University of Wisconsin appointment
- Have the support of an Program Director, Education Coordinator, a second faculty positions and our current Family Medicine program with a long standing 40 year old program in place
- Help build our new residency program from 2 - 4 residents starting in 2017 and build a full program of 12 by 2020
- Build your own practice initially, transition to 40% own clinical practice as residency grows
- Significant student loan forgiveness
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you