Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Cataract Surgeon to join a busy ophthalmology department based in the lovely village of Cooperstown, NY.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
· 6 Ophthalmologists and 6 Optometrists
· Opportunities exist for both research and teaching if interested.
· Currently there are specialists in retina, cornea, pediatrics and glaucoma. Sub-specialty interest in glaucoma, cornea or Oculoplastics would be welcome.
· The support staff is well trained and experienced in both the clinic and operating room.
· Group employed model with competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
· Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Debra Ferrari, Medical Staff Recruitment
Phone: 607-547-6982; email: email@example.com or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Competitive Salary and Benefits