HSHS Medical Group is currently recruiting a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for a high volume, established practice in Decatur, Illinois due to growing patient volumes and expansion of GI service line. The practice is located on the campus of St. Mary's Hospital with access to x-ray, lab, CT, and MRI just a few steps away! In addition, the practice has 4 patients room and 1 procedure room. St. Mary’s Hospital has three endoscopy suites with the latest technology and provides superior diagnostic and interventional treatments for a wide variety of digestive diseases and gastrointestinal disorders. The ideal candidate will have fellowship training in Gastroenterology with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong leadership skills.
HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital, situated on beautiful Lake Decatur, is a fully accredited, modern health care facility ministering to the growing Decatur community. St. Mary’s board certified physicians & nursing staff ranks the highest in the nation in patient satisfaction. St. Mary's is a 360 bed facility that has been providing residents of Decatur and surrounding communities with high-quality proven effective care for more than 130 years. Combining exceptional technology, providers and facilities with a compassionate spirit of caring, St. Mary’s provides an unmatched health care experience.
HSHS Medical Group offers a very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including:
- Commencement Bonus & Value Based Incentive Bonus
- Guaranteed Salary + wRVU compensation model
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plans (100% paid pension plan, 403b, 457b)
- 4 weeks of time off plus 1 additional day per year; up to 6 weeks & 6 holidays
- Paid CME + 5 additional days off
- Relocation Assistance and Housing Bonus