Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Schuylkill, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Psychiatrist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Pottsville, PA! Whether you wish to join a well-established practice or help build a new practice, we have the right setting for you. Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network!
Great opportunity for BC/BE Psychiatrists to direct a multi-disciplinary treatment team consisting of Registered Nurses, LPN's, Patient Care Coordinators (Social Workers), Psychologists, Mental Health Technicians, and Activity Therapists.
- Position is one of three Psychiatrists providing care at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Schuylkill S. Jackson Street (formerly Pottsville General Hospital) through adult, adolescent and senior behavioral health programs.
- Will have the opportunity for some outpatient work if desired.
- A network champion for Psychiatry and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Current PA License or ability to obtain a PA License is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report.
The Schuylkill Campus is a 196 bed general, acute care, and not-for-profit community hospital supporting the healthcare needs of Schuylkill County. Schuylkill Campus offers extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, and more.
Pottsville is nestled in adventurous Schuylkill County in Eastern Pennsylvania! Schuylkill County is the perfect place for an outdoor enthusiasts dream! Enjoy all the activities such as biking, kayaking, swimming, running, and water sports! Hike the famous Appalachian Trail, play a round of golf at the country club, or visit America’s Oldest Brewery there is something for everyone in Schuylkill County! Commutable distance from the Allentown and Reading area. Philadelphia, NYC, and Washington D.C. are easy day trips from the Pottsville area as well! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation! To learn more about Schuylkill County please visit http://schuylkill.org/.
LVHN Core Values
Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud!