Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician led 500+ provider multispecialty group seeking a board certified or board eligible neurologist committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care who is willing to support and grow neurology practices in Boise and Nampa, Idaho. As the regional provider of advanced neurological services, Saint Alphonsus neurologists provide care for patients with complex conditions, neurodegenerative disorders, seizures, and general neurological disease.
The Saint Alphonsus Neuroscience Institute promotes collaboration with a team of general neurosurgeons, vascular neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, vascular neurologists, neuropathologists, neuro-otolaryngologists physiatrists, neuro-ophthalmologist and oncologists. Diagnostic and patient care services available to neurologists include EMG capability in the clinic and the hospital, EEG with web-based interpretation, TCD, and Botox injection.
Support: Well-established neurology outpatient clinic and inpatient neurology program located in Boise, third party tele-stroke services staffed by vascular neurologists, stroke coordinators, interventional neuroradiology service including: biplane angiography, MRI/ MRA, CT/CTA, CT perfusion, 4-vessel angiography, and interventional stroke and aneurysm procedures.
Status: Full Time, Employed
Schedule: Traditional work week, M-F with a minimum of 32 hours of ambulatory clinic patient contact time. No hospital consults or rounding required.
ED Call: After hours call shared equally with other neurologists from 7pm until 7am with no weekend call.
Salary and Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency-training program in Neurology;
- Board certification in Neurology or Neurology & Psychiatry, or obtain certification within 3 years of employment;
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure and granting of privileges at SARMC-Boise, SAMC-Nampa and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA.
To submit your CV, or for more information, contact Adam Lyon at email@example.com or (208) 302-9126.