Pediatric Physician Opportunity – Baptist Primary Care - located in the Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee
Baptist Primary Care, Northeast Florida’s largest and most preferred network of primary care physicians is seeking talented General Pediatrician to join a prominent, well established 9 physician pediatric practice in Jacksonville, Florida. The opportunity is for full-time working 4.5 days a week with call 1:6.
The practice location will be located at the Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee. The Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee is a 12-acre site offering health and wellness for children, adults and seniors. The location will include Wolfson Children’s Rehabilitation, Primary care, OB/GYN care, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Brooks Rehabilitation and the YMCA.
- MD or DO
- Board eligible or certified
- Active/unrestricted medical license
The Strength of our System
Baptist Primary Care is an integral component of Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Primary Care physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving practices with extensive specialty support as part of the largest and most robust physician network in the region. With five nationally-accredited hospitals and services spanning the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient care, Baptist Health offers providers the opportunity to build exceptional careers backed by a renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”