Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day! At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Pediatrician to join our Adolescent Medicine program. This position is located in an office setting at our Lehigh Valley Hospital – 17th & Chew location in Allentown, PA, treating patients in the age range of 12-25 years.
The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children’s Hospital includes physicians in 30 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children’s Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- Our award winning health network is financially strong and committed to growing our pediatric specialty services
- LVHN currently trains 223 residents in 18 residency and fellowship programs, including pediatrics
- Physicians are eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, our academic partner
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance