Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician-led and accountable 500+ provider multispecialty group practice seeking Family Medicine physicians. Our group seeks physicians who are committed to an interdisciplinary team-based approach to care and who provide high-quality primary care in a compassionate manner, healing body, mind and spirit. Candidates should be passionate and knowledgeable, and experience with electronic health records (EHRs) is also advantageous.
Interested candidates can participate in the following:
- Supervision of one or more nurse practitioners
- Provision of house calls
- Collaboration with a clinic-based pharmacist and social worker
- Contractual incentives that reward quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Teaching health care professionals
- Community-based educational sessions for patients and families
- Daily collegial interactions with a dozen other similarly oriented health care professionals.
Status: Full-Time, Employed
Schedule: Traditional clinic work week, M-F; no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time. OB optional
Call: Practice call shared with other eligible members in the SAMG Department of Family Medicine (Currently 1:31).
Salary and Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency program;
- Board certified, or obtain certification within 3 years of employment;
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure to practice medicine in all its phases;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Boards of Pharmacy & DEA.
To submit your CV, or for more information, contact Chris Skidmore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 302-9118.