Optum is part of a nationwide network of dedicated providers and care teams working together to help people live their healthiest lives. Optum Medical Care is a part of a regional team of over 2,100 providers serving more than 1.6 million patients in the tri-state region.
We are currently seeking BC/BE Cardiologists to join our busy practice(s) in Mount Kisco, NY & Carmel, NY. The organization’s cardiology department currently consists of multiple cardiologists and is fully supported with a team of clinical & non-clinical staff as well as APCs.
The Cardiology Department uses the latest technology and techniques to provide services for preventive care, diagnosis and treatment for our patients. The cardiology position in Mount Kisco, NY offers the opportunity to join a busy, well-established multispecialty group practice in Westchester County. With tremendous clinical demand and a large referral base of primary care providers and other specialties this opportunity allows for a provider to establish a successful practice. This position offers access to in-office echo as well as a nuclear cardiology lab. With its proximity to the hospital, the clinical practice is designed and optimized for efficiency.
This practice is located in the suburbs about 90 minutes from New York City.
Advantages of Practicing at Optum:
- Physician-centric and physician focused
- Multiple colleagues within the same specialty for support in clinical care
- Shared EMR with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Attract and retain stellar employees
- Competitive health insurance/benefits
- Strong support in malpractice; technology; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Marketing support for on-boarding announcements and ongoing PR, content, and community opportunities
- Physician lecture series across all specialties for “in-house” CME
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations: Massachusetts General Hospital and Northwell Health
Physician Benefits Summary:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Coverage
- Paid Time Off/CME/Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discount Program
For more information please call or email:
Meghan Tooley, SHRM-CP
Provider Recruiting & HR Project Manager
CareMount, ProHEALTH and Riverside medical groups have united and rebranded as one regional group under Optum’s nationwide family of dedicated physicians and care teams, who are working together to help people live their healthiest lives.
Optum is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 210,000 people worldwide, Optum delivers intelligent, integrated solutions that help to modernize the health system and improve overall population health. Optum is part of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH).
Optum Medical Care in the tri-state region (formerly CareMount Medical, ProHEALTH New York and Riverside Medical Group) offers an interconnected network that enables us to work collaboratively to better coordinate care among our doctors and care teams. Together, we offer you and your family access to more than 2,100 providers, representing 70 specialties, working in 360 medical practices and more than 55 urgent care locations across New York, New Jersey and Southern Connecticut.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. CareMount will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability