Seeking Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Texas)
TTUHSC El Paso is seeking a Urogynecology trained physician to be part of a team of core faculty, dedicated to address the health disparities of this region, and in addition, play a role in the development of a new set of clinical and educational programs.
To accomplish this, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and Tenet Healthcare collaborated in developing a teaching hospital designed to serve and educate medical students, nursing students and resident physicians.
The following link will provide you with a snapshot of our institution's growth, so please contact me if this is of interest - https://youtu.be/kbMf7J6nQfE
The candidate will provide inpatient and outpatient care, provide teaching experiences for medical students, as well as play a key role in the design and delivery of the curriculum. The candidate will participate in committees, scholarly activities within the Department, Medical School and University.
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Program
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience and demonstrated interest in teaching students and residents
- Board certification by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in General OB/GYN
- Board certification by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.