HSHS Medical Group is seeking an Endocrinologist for our successful practice. Work in a brand new clinic located less than a mile from St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, Illinois – just 15 minutes from St. Louis. This is an employed position with HSHS Medical Group which has over 550 providers and offers a built-in referral base of dozens of primary and specialty providers.
Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate at HSHS Medical Group delivers world-class care close to home. Our highly-specialized team of experts include board-certified endocrinologists, nurse practitioners, certified diabetes educators and dieticians. They work together to provide our patients with the tools they need to manage their diabetes and live their best life.
Recently HSHS Medical Group data was part of the Joslin PRIME project presented by Dr. Joanna Mitri (Joslin - Boston) at the 80th annual ADA Scientific Session. The Joslin project was selected as one of six presentations from more than 2,000 other entries.
While there will be a strong emphasis on Diabetes care this will be a comprehensive Endocrinology position. The incoming physician will be responsible for all areas of endocrinology including:
- Growth and metabolism
- Diabetes management and Diabetes medication
- Insulin pumps
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Weight Management
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Guaranteed salary plan plus wRVU productivity and quality bonuses.
- Health, life, dental, and disability insurance
- Relocation assistance and a Housing Incentive
- Pension and matching 403b and a 457b Retirement plans
- 26 days off per year (20 vacation/6 holidays), paid CME plus additional 5 days’ time off