Seeking OB/GYN Physician (Texas)
Texas Tech Health Sciences Center El Paso (TTUHSC El Paso) is growing at an exponential rate, so we are seeking a dynamic OB/GYN trained physician to join a core group of faculty in developing a new residency program.
The ideal candidate in this position will be employed by TTUHSC El Paso at an academic rank commensurate with qualifications, and will play a key role in standing up clinical and educational programs from the ground up. To include, curriculum delivery, provide teaching experiences for medical students from the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine (PLFSOM) and supervise future resident physicians.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a passion for ambulatory care and teaching
- Desire to be part of a stimulating academic environment
- Have a strong interest in professional development
- Teaching, both didactic and clinical
- Quality improvement
- Conducting scholarly projects
- Provides consultations and clinical services in outpatient and inpatient settings
- Maintains all applicable licenses, control substances registrations, board certifications, hospital privileges, and third party payer enrollments in good standing
- Supervises and teaches medical students and/or residents
- Participates in research and/or scholarly activities in the department
- Participates in committees and other administrative duties as assigned
- Board certification by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Experience in teaching students and residents
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Emerging or established regional or national national reputation for the rank of Associate Professor or Higher
- M.D. / D.O.
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas medical license or eligible for a full medical licensure in Texas
As an EEO/AA employer , the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.