Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a qualified Nephrologist to join our team!
Key Benefits of this Position:
- 100% Nephrology Practice
- 50% outpatient clinic and hospital responsibilities at Bassett Medical Center
- 50% regional travel with focus in Herkimer and Little Falls
- Guaranteed call to be no more frequent than 1 in 4 at Bassett Medical Center – no clinic during call week
- With a faculty appointment from Columbia, there is daily interaction with medical students as well as Internal Medicine and Transitional residents.
- Fully integrated EMR- EPIC
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend, and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Why Choose Bassett? Click here: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural, and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Amy S. Johnson, Medical Staff Recruitment
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.