Competitive Starting Compensation/Sign On
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a practicing, BC/BE Hospital Medicine Physician to join our thriving team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Unfortunately, we are unable to support visa sponsorships at this time.
- Shifts/Hours will vary to help cover evening, day and night shifts.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Census of 12 patients per night on an average
- Partner with Primary Care teams, allowing familiarity with the same patient panel and families
- Dedicated evening PA coverage already in place
- 50% census covered by residents
- Dedicated night MD coverage
- Moonlighting shifts available, if desired
- Teaching with residents that covers up to 50% of the census
- Closed ICU, SICU, CCU, managed by Intensivists-Specialists
- State of the art/award winning Epic EMR System
- Longevity in team, most MDs have been with the team for 10+ years
What makes Reliant Medical Group & OptumCare different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Would you thrive with Reliant?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.