"New Program" Seeking Rheumatologist
TTUHSC El Paso is seeking a Fellowship trained Rheumatologist physician to become part of a team of core faculty, dedicated to address the health disparities of this region, and in addition, play a role in the development of a new set of clinical and educational programs; that includes a 10-10-10 residency program.
To accomplish this, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and Tenet Healthcare collaborated in developing a teaching hospital designed to serve and educate medical students, nursing students and resident physicians.
The following link will provide you with a snapshot of our institution's growth, so please contact me if this is of interest - https://youtu.be/kbMf7J6nQfE
The successful candidate for this position:
- Employed by TTUHSC El Paso at an academic rank of Assistant Professor or higher
- Will play a key role in the delivery of the curriculum to Internal Medicine residents
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care
- Provide teaching experiences for medical students and resident physicians
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Rheumatology Fellowship Program
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in teaching medical students and residents
- BC/BE at time of hire
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.