Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for an anesthesiologist interested in a newly created flex position in our anesthesiology division. The flex anesthesiologist will cover as needed when there is an open shift at any one of our 13 Wisconsin hospital facilities.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- New or experienced, BE/BC
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Multi-specialty group with numerous hospitals in Eastern Wisconsin and Illinois
- Will provide coverage for open anesthesiology shifts at any one of our Wisconsin facilities for FMLA or other emergencies, general vacancies, new coverage needs/sites, and any other open shifts
- Enjoy unprecedented flexibility and control over your own schedule, while experiencing the best our state-of-the-art medical centers have to offer
- Diverse patient population and a good general case mix including ortho, ENT, general surgery, healthy peds, regional, etc. Limited vascular and neuro, no hearts. Daytime OB is possible, but not frequent.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with most days spent sitting your own cases, though some medical direction is required.
- Shift based model with competitive, guaranteed minimum salary and the ongoing opportunity
to earn more without working more days.
- Experienced group of MDs at each location will be your partners
- Position is structured as daytime weekdays only. No call or weekends required, but both are available for extra pay.
- Design a schedule that meets your needs for work/life balance.
What Advcate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Annual vacation, 38 days
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.