Become part of a physician led 500+ provider multi-specialty group with a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. Anchored with locations in Boise, Nampa and Caldwell, outreach clinics in Emmett, ID and Ontario, OR, and telemedicine opportunities through the region, this full-spectrum medical oncology and hematology practice is QOPI certified and CoC accredited, offering rewarding opportunities including over 100 clinical trials.
Join Saint Alphonsus Cancer Institute, a seven-physician group, in growing a comprehensive regional cancer care program. Based at the freestanding Caldwell Cancer Center, this position also splits time at one of our satellite clinics on a weekly basis.
Support: Full-service cancer institute with medical and radiation oncology offers integrative care team support with nurse navigators, social work support, genetics counseling, and nutritionist. Weekly tumor boards provide opportunity to collaborate with our fellowship trained surgeons in breast, plastic/reconstruction, gyn-oncology, colorectal, neurosurgery, thoracic and esophageal. Innovative programs include lung cancer screening, lung nodule clinic, neuro-oncology, and robust clinical trials through the Montana Cancer Consortium. Primary care providers in key geographic locations throughout the Treasure Valley, support the specialists.
Status: Full-Time, Employed
Schedule: 4-day work week, M-F with a minimum of 32 hours of patient contact time – includes clinic, rounding & consults in Nampa.
Call: 1:7 shared equitably on evenings and weekends. Work week, day-time call is covered by a full time medical oncology hospitalist
Salary and Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency program & Medical Oncology/Hematology fellowship;
- Board certified, or obtain certification within 3 years of employment;
- Obtain Oregon and Idaho medical licensure and granting of privileges at SAMC- Nampa, SARMC - Boise and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA.
To submit your CV, or for more information, contact Chris Skidmore at email@example.com or (208) 302-9118.